The Brookline Education Foundation's Annual Win-a-Mini Raffle is underway. Winners will be announed and prizes awarded at the Foundations's Spelling Bee on Sunday, March 9 at the Brookline High School. A total of 600 tickets are available at a cost of $100 apiece.
This year, four fantastic prizes are offered :
- First prize - a 2008 Herb Chambers Mini Cooper (standard transmission) or $12,000
- Second prize - an Apple iPhone (service not included)
- Third prize - an Apple iPod Nano
- Fourth prize - an Apple iPod Shuffle
The odds of winning are 1 in 150. Prize winners are responsible for all applicable tax, license, insurance, & transfer fees.
Where to buy raffle tickets
Raffle tickets are available for purchase at four locations in Brookline :
- Audy’s Mobile Service Stations – 345 Boylston/ 198 Harvard Street
- Brookline Booksmith – 279 Harvard Street
- The Children’s Bookshop – 237 Washington Street
- Party Favors – 1356 Beacon Street
About the Brookline Education Foundation
The Brookline Education Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Brookline's commitment to excellence in public education. The Foundation raises private funds to support innovative teaching, administrative leadership, professional development, and community participation in the schools.
From its start in 1981 as one of the first private local education funds in the country, the Foundation has raised over $3 million for the Brookline Public Schools. Supporters and donors include parents, citizens, and businesses who share the belief that strong public schools are essential to the quality of life and future well-being of the town. Today, the Foundation is one of the largest and most innovative local education funds in Massachusetts.